Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!










Soo.. I have been blogging for a couple years but i took a little while off, and now i am going to start to get back into it! This past week we just got out of school for christmas break.. And sunday afternoon my parents took me, and four of my cute friends down to salt lake to stay over night just to do something kinda fun before christmas! We went sunday night and saw the lights at temple square, went to dinner, and just swam in the hotel pool and just played around. It was an absolute blast! We all had so much fun down there and it was something fun to do for Christmas! :) On monday we went to lunch and just went shopping, where me and my friend jane got approached, and asked to be models by some woman! Hahahahha how funny.. Then we drove down christmas street which was really cool too! I think we all had a lot of fun down there.. :) And i Love my friends!! Madelyn, jane, Bailey, And Kellie.. Thanks for comin! Love you all! :) And i love my parents for being awesome and taking us all down there! :)







No comments: