Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Break Update!

So I've been out of school now for ten days.. and i still have another full week ahead of me of no school baby! YES! What a fun break it has been so far.. a few things i've ben doin.. i went to Salt Lake with a few of my best friends.. which was soo fun!! I love you friends!! And i have just been hangin out with my friends and having fun with them, and doing crazy things together! Then of course christmas came.. on christmas eve we went to my grandmas.. so fun!! We even got to have Ashley, Josh, and drake spend the night christmas eve so they were here with us on Christmas morning!! Christmas morning was amazing.. :) We got to talk my older brother James, who is serving a mission in the DR, which was so fun hearing from him! He is doing great on his mission!! And then of course after that we got to open all of our presents!! haha.. what a good christmas.. I got some good things.. :) Skis, dang cute clothes, all new ski stuff.. boots, poles, ski coat, pants, etc. Some jewelry, uggs, some other dang cute boots, tickets to see lion king on broadway.. and a lot more of just the same ole' things! :) I had a fun christmas and i hope all of you did too!! Thennnn the day after christmas.. Me and two of my freinds got together.. Madelyn, Jane, and then Me!! yeah well we decided it'd be fun to decorate one of our other good friends, Chapman's room for his birthday!! So we texted his mom, and got a hold of her and asked her if we could arrange a time to come decorate his room for his birthday, which was the day after on sunday December 27th! Welll... Chapman got out of the house and we went down and decorated his room.... OHH BOYY.. it was quite the decorated room:) Tinsel was everywhere, streamers were too, 90 BALLOONS... let me tell ya.. i was pretty dang light headed after blowing that many balloons up!! Then we made him a poster, hung a happy birthday banner.. we even put some gems on his desk!! hahahaha and even a play tiger too! (inside joke) :)But man was he surprised!! Us girls had so much fun doing it too.. and i think we decorated it pretty freakin good!! hahahaha it was a blast.. and thanks to his nice mom for letting us come and do that! she is so nice!! :) he liked it too.. he was dang surprised though!! :) SO after all this.. i just hung out with my fun family yesterday, painted nails with my older sister( who is amazing for painting my toes! best big sister ever, love you!) and now.. it has kinda died down a little.. I'm ready for some more adventures!! :) So far.. my Christmas break has been great though! I hope everyone's has!! :) I'll post pictures of chapmans decorated room.. hahahahhaha and i 'll post some more pictures of the whole break!! I haev lots.. :)

1 comment:

Ashley Wood said...

Heck yeah I am the best big sister ever!!! Love ya sis