Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Update!!

So i haven't posted since christmas time.. ha ha and since then, there has been A LOT that has gone on! A few things..Dance competitions have started every saturday now, and we have been doing really well! I also recently tried out for Logan High's Drill team, Hi-Lo's! I made the team, and i am so excited!! We have an awesome coach, and the new team will be a blast:) I can't wait to perform our dances at football games and other games, and competitions, and i seriously can't wait for practices to start! Ha ha practices start in just a couple weeks, and it'll be so good, and fun for me to get involved in something, and bond with my new team:) I've also been involved in Track this spring, and i'm loving that as well.
It's spring break now, and i'm with my family down in Las Vegas! It's been a blast! The weather has been really nice, and it's been fun to get some sun, and swim, and shop, and all that fun stuff! :) We're going to see Phantom of the Opera on wednesday, and i can't wait to see that! I've loved being down here with Ashley, Josh, and drake, ha ha and drake is the cutest thing, and makes us all so happy! That is a little part of all that has been going on, and i will post some pictures very soon! :)

1 comment:

Ashley Wood said...

Oh that was sweet of you to say about us and Drake. I just barely saw this, because you never post so, I haven't looked at it for a while!! I love you Laur!